Summer is just around the corner. How will your kids spend the vacation? Switch off the screens and let them explore their adventurous sides. Summer camp activities abound at Chukkar Farm!
Activities About for Kids in Alpharetta
Do you want your kids to connect with nature, learn new skills, and tap into their creativity? Chukkar Farm summer camp gives kids an opportunity to experience new things, make new friends, and explore the boundless world beyond their door. We have day camps throughout June and July, where kids can go adventuring Monday through Friday from 8:30-3:30. We also have early drop off and extended day camp activities available for kids aged 6-14. But you better hurry! Registration spots are filling up fast.
Summer Day Camp at Chukkar Farm
What are our most popular summer camp activities for kids?
- Fishing. If you think the kids will get bored sitting by the lake with a pole and fresh bait, think again. Last year the campers had so much fun fishing for bass, crappie, and catfish that we added extra fishing excursions to the schedule.
- Archery. Is your child the next Legolas, Hawkeye, or Katniss Everdeen? Beginners will master the bow in no time with tips from our experienced archery teachers.
- Hiking. There’s no better way to get around than your own two feet! Kids will hike around the farm all day, from the hardwood forest and hiking trails to the old haunted house on the back of the property.
- Horseback riding. We are a polo club, after all. Mrs. Sue will teach the kids to respect their animals, stay sure of their seats, and even play a little polo.
- Sports. Kids can unleash their leadership skills, teamwork, and competitive sides with kickball, soccer, capture the flag, baseball, tennis, water wars, ultimate frisbee, and more.
- Art. It wouldn’t be camp without crafts. The campers will love incorporating their experiences into creative art pieces using colored pencils, oil pastels, pencils, charcoal, and other basic art supplies.
It’s going to be a summer for the ages! To learn more about Activities Abound summer camp, call Chukkar Farm in Alpharetta.