So, he’s finally popped the question – congratulations! And now you’re getting bombarded with the question of when and where. Well, as much as you’d like to know the answer right away, there are many things to consider before you choose. Chukkar Farm has some suggestions of which questions to ask to be sure that you’ll be choosing the wedding venue that fits your needs.
- Is there parking on site? Is it complementary? Yes and yes
- Do you offer on-site coordination? If so, what services are included and is there an additional charge for them? Cara Tadsen can help you with wedding coordination for an additional charge, depending on your needs.
- Do you have a preferred caterer? No. Although we do have a list of caterers that we have worked with in the past.
- Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware, and glassware provided, or will I have to rent them myself or get them through my caterer? Chukkar Farm has a limited number of chairs and tables available. Beyond that, you’ll need to go through another rental company.
- Can I move things around and decorate to suit my purposes, or do I have to leave everything as is? The beauty of Chukkar Farm is that the permanent decorations are minimal. We want you to make the space your own!
- Can I hold my ceremony here, too? Is the ceremony site close to the reception site? Is there a bride’s changing area? You can host every aspect of your wedding celebration at Chukkar Farm if you wish. You can walk through our entire farm and find the perfect spot to fit your picture perfect wedding. The club house is a great space to use as the bride’s changing area.
These are just a few of the many questions that you need to ask when looking for your perfect venue. Call us today to schedule a tour and get your first glimpse of Chukkar Farm!