The trend right now for weddings is for brides to have beautiful, chic, perfectly decorated weddings in rustic barns, outdoor chapels, and in the middle of rolling pastures. Thanks to Pinterest, brides have endless ideas for creating the perfect decorations by hand and having a DIY wedding, although many would rather go the traditional route and hire wedding planners to relieve the stress of planning such an important event. Chukkar Farm caters to every brides needs – from the completely DIY to the turn key planner.
Amenities that Chukkar Farm include:
- Rustic barn for wedding ceremony
- Outdoor, covered pavilion for the reception or rehearsal dinner
- Sweet, outdoor chapel, hidden away in the private section of the farm
- A full selection of decorations including vases, chalkboards, signs, etc for brides to rent for only $200 for all access
- Onsite catering available (but not required)
- Outside food, beverage, and alcohol vendors welcome
- Wonderful relationships with many local vendors for rentals, DJs, planners, and printers
- 20+ years of experience in hosting rustic outdoor weddings in north Georgia
- A history in helping brides create the perfect day, with memories that will last a lifetime
- Picturesque pastures and fields for photos or as an event space
- An indoor clubhouse, bar, and bridal suite where the bride and her bridesmaids and get ready
For more information on all that Chukkar Farm Polo Club and Event Facility in Alpharetta, Ga has to offer brides looking for a rustic wedding venue in north Georgia, contact Cara Tadsen at email@example.com.