Calling all brides! Does the thought of celebrating Valentine’s Day with a new ring sparkling on your finger leave you all fluttery inside? Leave the elaborate V-Day date to your fiancé. Your mission, if you choose to accept it: channel the power of love into fall wedding planning!
5 Essential February Tasks for a Fall Wedding
- Get engaged! If you’re not already The Future Mrs., your boyfriend may be planning to pop the question this Valentine’s Day. After all, nothing says romance like February 14th! Time for a manicure . . .
- Insure your ring. You may love your ring so much it’s basically glued to your finger, but a little insurance goes a long way. You never know when you’ll show off that bling, only to find a setting has come loose. Be smart and protect that work of art!
- Choose a venue. There’s one crucial choice a couple needs to make before finding a caterer, shopping for wedding dresses, or even choosing a color scheme for the wedding: the venue. Your venue will set the tone (and the date!) for your big day. Book wedding venue tours early on to guarantee a great spot.
- Pick a dress. Most wedding dress shops need 6-8 months to stitch your wedding dress, plan for fittings, and make any necessary alterations. Wedding dress shopping is one of the first things you should do after choosing your venue. The good news? Dress shopping means lots of love, lots of laughs, and that powerful “Say Yes” moment.
- Plan your honeymoon. Plan your honeymoon suite, all-inclusive resort, or backpacking adventure well in advance to make sure you get the best location (and the best price). Book flights early and renew your passports now if you plan to travel internationally.
February is National Wedding Month, which makes it the perfect time to plan a fall wedding. Let Chukkar Farms help make your wedding everything you dreamed it would be.